At PIXAFUSION Digital, we like to ensure that our clients maximise their brand potential at all times. Having met lots of new customers at the B2C expo, we discovered that priority levels when it came to investing in already up-and-running websites were at a minimum. If it has been more than a year since updating your website you could be missing out on potential business! To help make up your mind when it comes to investing in your website, here are 5 reasons:
1) Content: If your website is outdated, your content may not be communicating the right message anymore. It is important to regularly refresh the content on your website to keep up with competitors and stay in line with your brand image. To make sure that your website isn’t stagnant make sure you are adding new ideas, services and statements often!
2) Mobile: Your website may not be responsive on a mobile device. As more than 69% of media time from the public is used via smartphones it is crucial that your website looks great on a mobile! You may really be damaging your ROI if this is not adhered to.
3) Functionality: Because technology is constantly being updated, your website may be lacking in certain elements that makes the functionality poor! You need to ensure that your site is user friendly and by making sure the website is up to date.
4) Design: If your design is visibly unattractive and old, it does not give out a good impression to your clients and will certainly not gain their attention! People certainly judge websites on their design and the aesthetics of your site need to be fresh, eye-catching and most importantly, in line with your brand guidelines.
5) Target Audience: If your website isn’t tailored to the correct target audience, it will not be effective in generating you leads. Make sure that your entire website fits the needs of your customers, if it doesn’t it may be time to invest in a new site!
We hope that these tips have given you a deeper insight into the reasons why investing in a new website is not only beneficial but crucial for your company!”