Last week we attended a Social Media Masterclass for Introbiz and our CEO Darshan Patel spoke to a full boardroom about the importance of social media marketing!
During the talk, which included directors and representatives from a range of Welsh businesses, Darshan talked about the digital shift which has made social media marketing essential for companies and gave the audience tips for getting the most out of their marketing. If you missed this event, don’t worry, you can find the key discussion points below!
DARSHAN’s FUN FACTS!
91% of brands use 2 or more social media channels to promote their brand.
Blogging is a BIG digital trend, companies that blog 10 times per month get 5 times more traffic to their website.
Social media grew by 121million between Q2 and Q3 of 2017!
Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp handle 60 billion messages a day!
Videos receive 267% more likes than other posts!
The focus of the talk was to convince people to use the following social media platforms more and in a professional manner: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and Snapchat. To increase brand awareness, certain steps must be adhered to in regards to each of these apps…
- Make sure your brand image looks good! You must ensure that your social media accounts are in line with your brand guidelines.
- Make sure your content is creative! This means making your output interesting and readable over all platforms.
- Make sure you use hashtags! Hashtags link posts via indexing on social media, it becomes searchable by others so makes your company discoverable!
- Ensure you are engaging! Engaging means commenting and getting involved with posts on your timelines, it increases your exposure and awareness.
- Be active! Similarly, you must spend time each day trying to improve your following, posting or engaging.
So, to sum up, the PIXAFUSION Digital ‘Road to Success’ these are 5 simple steps that even the busiest business person can do! Make sure you take time to market your brand because this will generate leads for you and inevitably reinforce your ROI. If you would like a copy of the slides of our presentation, please do not hesitate to contact the team!